Sunday, October 12, 2008

What Did I Do?

Shania Twain sings a song titled 'It Only Hurts When I Bleed'... well I'm not bleeding, but it hurts like heck. It's not physical... but it feels like it is. Stabbed in the back... I don't understand....


I thought I did what's best for you
I always did what you wanted me to
I was there for you when you needed me
I really tried to be true

I loved you when it was so hard
When life dealt you another bad card
I was your confidante and friend
And now you leave me stabbed and scarred

Now you won't even speak to me
A true blue friend I tried to be
Instead you say this friendship's through
When I can't even see
What did I do?

You won't tell me, you're just mad
You break me, then toss me hurt and sad
I wish that this could be undone
But I still don't know what went so bad!

You yell at me, and then accuse me
I feel like this whole time you've only used me
Did our friendship ever mean anything?
Because now I'm left broken and bruised.

I tried become close and faithful to you
When everyone else didn't want to be true
I tried, I did! I still want to...
But you won't tell me
What did I do?

I think this speaks for itself.... I don't really want to say more than this. Pray for me?...please.

4 comments:

Philip Knowlton said...

what's up? send me an email or fb message.

CrimeSceneFairy said...

:( You can send me a fb message too please? I will pray for you but I would like to know what's going on! You're such a awesome person! *hug*

Anonymous said...

I am not sure what your situation is, but I assure you, when I become World Dictator, I will correct the problem. I am a good friend of Tacogirl. Please, come visit my blog! Thank you. I have looked at your previous posts and find them interesting.

Anonymous said...

hey chantell-i-o, this too shall pass. you are loved beyond measure and there is hope in the coming kingdom. stand strong, i love you so much!